jueves, 17 de junio de 2021

[Regrets]

My biggest regrets are, that I always diminished those dreams of all of us spending some vacations together; not spending enough time with you and not spending your last birthday with you, know it's not a good excuse but I though you were always meant to be around for us, for me.

You were always so strong and that gave me the false sense of safety that you were going to be eternal. I know I never said it enough but I hope you knew, no, that you know that I really love you, that most of the good that could be in me it's because of you.

You always supported me (in your own way), you always believed in me. I'm sorry if I'm not live up to your expectations, I'll try my best.

I might don't show it but I miss you.

I'll Love you forever Mom

No hay comentarios: