lunes, 5 de enero de 2009

In Shadows I Became

I had a reason to live
now i have one to die
i make a lot of mistakes and i can't do nothing more
i know u r sure and everything is over
i know we are over

i don't know what i exactly feel
is a mix of pain and sadness
i don't know what is next
cuze u were my all

now i just wanna hurt myself
and fell all the pain that i deserve.
But don't worry
i just gonna be here one more week
and u never have to know about me
is sad but is the sadly reality

and if today i have to say goodbye
let me add somthing more
I LOVE YOU and i will
good luck on everything

------------------------------------------------

ya mero me voe a hillo, no se si irme viernes o sabado, es lunes y me estoy muriendo aqui siento como vidrios clavados en mi pecho los ojos como si me estubieran poniendo fuego....

experiencias que matan, en unos dias regresar a la uni, que puto azko!
no tengo ningunas ganas de ver la geta de maestros ni personas hipocritas, ahorita lo unico que quiero es ahogarme en este dolor y quedar tirado!

No hay comentarios: